Dr. Kerr is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3031 W Grand Blvd
Detroit, MI 48202Phone(313) 916-2151
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Henry Ford Hospital - Wayne State UniversityResidency, Dermatology, 2003 - 2006
- University of Ottawa Faculty of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Designing a Yoga Intervention Program to Improve Well-Being for Physician Trainees: Challenges and Lessons LearnedMara M Hoffert, Holly A. Kerr, Sara Hegab, Sarah Whitehouse, Maria Kokas, Lisa MacLean, Meredith Van Harn, Kimberly Baker-Genaw> ;International journal of yoga therapy. 2020 Nov 6
- Seeing a Difference: Assessment of a Visual Aid Tool for Topical Medication Selection:David M Oberlin, Jesse Veenstra, Allison Zarbo, Holly Kerr> ;American Journal of Medical Quality. 2020 May 1
- Recalcitrant, delayed pressure urticaria treated with long-term intravenous immunoglobulin.Yssra Soliman, Henry W. Lim, Holly A. Kerr> ;JAAD case reports. 2020 Feb 18
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: