Dr. Murray is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1400 Locust Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15219Phone(412) 647-3136
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2003
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Internal Medicine-Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsComparison of Anticoagulation Strategies in Patients Requiring Venovenous Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation: Heparin Versus Bivalirudin.Ryan M. Rivosecchi, Aris R.L. Arakelians, John P. Ryan, Holt Murray, Rajagopala Padmanabhan, Hernando Gomez, Dennis P. Phillips, Christopher M. Sciortino, Peter Arlia,...> ;Critical Care Medicine. 2021 Mar 15
- 1 citationsPlatelet transfusion is associated with 90-day and 1-year mortality for adult patients requiring veno-arterial extracorporeal membrane oxygenation.Stephen A. Esper, William John Wallisch, John Ryan, Pablo G. Sanchez, Christopher M. Sciortino, Holt Murray, Peter Arlia, Jonathan D'Cunha, Aman Mahajan, Darrell J. Tr...> ;Vox Sanguinis. 2021 Apr 1
- 3 citationsComparison of Hydromorphone versus Fentanyl-based Sedation in Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation: A Propensity-Matched Analysis.Kaitlin Landolf, Ryan M. Rivosecchi, Hernando Gomez, Christopher M. Sciortino, Holt Murray, Rajagopala Padmanabhan, Pablo G. Sanchez, Takashi Harano, Penny L. Sappington> ;Pharmacotherapy. 2020 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: