Dr. Mellon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office915 Myrtle Ave
Inglewood, CA 90301Phone(310) 673-3133Fax(310) 373-4277
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1977 - 1977
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1977
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- Meharry Medical College School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1977 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Discovery of a novel series of inhibitors of human cytomegalovirus primase.Cushing, T. D., Adrian, J., Chen, X., DiMaio, H., Doughan, B., Flygare, J., Liang, L., Mayorga, V., Miao, S., Mellon, H., Peterson, M. G., Powers, J. P., Spector, F., ...> ;Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2006 Sep 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: