Are you Dr. Eustis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 84 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1720A Medical Park Dr
Biloxi, MS 39532Phone(228) 396-5185Fax(228) 396-5186
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Horatio Eustis, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Biloxi, Mississippi. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi and Louisiana. He is affiliated with Merit Health Biloxi, St. Tammany Health System, and Ochsner Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Childrens National Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1985 - 1985
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1981 - 1984
- Ochsner Clinic FoundationInternship, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1981
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- LA State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsA Rare Case of Congenitally Acquired Ocular Toxocariasis in A Five-Week-Old Infant.Chris Or, James Andrew David, Munraj Singh, H Sprague Eustis, D Anthony Mazzulla, Stephen Hypes, Joseph Benevento> ;Ocular Immunology and Inflammation. 2021 Mar 4
- 3 citationsThe Treatment of Congenital Nasolacrimal Duct Obstruction in Children: A Retrospective Review.H Sprague Eustis, An H Nguyen> ;Journal of Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus. 2018 Jan 1
- Accommodative Esotropia Treatment Plan Utilizing Simultaneous Strabismus Surgery and Photorefractive Keratectomy.Eustis, H. S.,Shah, P.> ;Am. J. Ophthalmol.. 2018 Jan 18
- Join now to see all