Dr. Varghai is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office222 Piedmont Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Houman Varghai is an internal medicine and an obesity medicine specialist in Cincinnati, OH and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including University of Cincinnati Medical Center and the Cincinnati Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and has been in practice 10 years. He specializes in obesity medicine/bariatric medicine, as well as hospital medicine/hospitalist, preventive medicine, and women's health.
Education & Training
- University Hospital - University of Cincinnati College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- University Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Obesity Medicine Obesity Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Volunteerism and Community Service Award American College of Physicians, 2019
- 2017 Dean’s Award for Teaching Excellence University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, 2017
- FACP American college of Physicians, 2017
- Join now to see all
- Medical Educators at UC Honored for Their ExcellenceApril 28th, 2017
- Chair, National, Health and Public Policy, ACP Ohio Chapter 2020 - Present
- Treasurer/Secretary, ACP Ohio 2016 - Present
- Obesity Medical AssociationMember
- The Obesity SocietyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: