Howard Burris, MD
- 250 25th Ave N
Nashville, TN 37203
Phone: (615) 320-5090
Dr. Burris's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Oncology: General Oncology
Dr. Burris's Education & Medical Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumFellowship, Hematology
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of South Alabama College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Burris's Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineMedical Oncology
Dr. Burris's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FASCO)American Society of Clinical Oncologists, 2010
Dr. Burris's Clinical Trials
- A Phase I Study of NK012 in Combination With Carboplatin in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors Followed by a Dose Expansion Phase in Patients With Triple Negative Metastatic Breast CancerStart of enrollment: 2010 Jul 01
- SCRI TISSUE TESTING REGISTRYStart of enrollment: 2010 May 01
Burris, H.,Info, T.
- Phase I Study of KRN330 Monoclonal Antibody in Patients With Colorectal CancerStart of enrollment: 2007 Jun 01
Berlin, J.,Burris, H.A.
- A Phase I, Multi-Center, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Anti-Tumor Activity of TH-302 in Patients With Advanced Solid TumorsStart of enrollment: 2007 Jun 01
Burris, H.,Weiss, G.
- A Phase I/II, Multi-center, Open-label Study of BEZ235, Administered Orally on a Continuous Daily Dosing Schedule in Adult Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies Including Patients With Advanced Breast CancerStart of enrollment: 2006 Dec 01
Abu-Khalaf, M.,Becerra, C.,Burris, H.,Pharmaceuticals, N.,Richards, D.,Stephenson, J.
- A 2-Part Phase 1 Study Evaluating the Safety and Anti-Tumor Activity of ADH300004 (Eniluracil) Administered With 5-Fluorouracil (5-FU), and the Pharmacokinetics of 5-FU Given as: 5.0 mg ADH300004 With Escalating Doses of 5-FU Administered Orally 3 Weeks OStart of enrollment: 2006 Jan 01
Dr. Burris's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Intermittent dosing of axitinib combined with chemotherapy is supported by (18)FLT-PET in gastrointestinal tumours. Hoh, C. K.,Burris, H. A.,Bendell, J. C.,Tarazi, J.,Rosbrook, B.,Kim, S.,Infante, J. R.,Reid, T. R.; Br. J. Cancer. 2014 Jan 16.
- Successful Treatment With Dabrafenib (GSK2118436) in a Patient With Ganglioglioma. Shih, K. C.,Shastry, M.,Williams, J. T.,Jelsma, P. F.,Abram, S. R.,Ayyanar, K.,Burris, H. A.,Infante, J. R.; J. Clin. Oncol.. 2014 Feb 12.
- Addition of bevacizumab to three docetaxel regimens as adjuvant therapy for early stage breast cancer. Yardley, D. A.,Hart, L.,Waterhouse, D.,Whorf, R.,Drosick, D. R.,Murphy, P.,Badarinath, S.,Daniel, B. R.,Childs, B. H.,Burris, H.; Breast Cancer Res. Treat.. 2013 Nov 21.
Register to See Citations and 97 More...
Dr. Burris's Professional Memberships
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem Blue Access Choice PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem Blue Preferred Select
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Illinois PPO
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana/ChoiceCare+ Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Howard Burris, Dr. Howard Burris, MD, Dr. H Burris, Dr. Howard A Burris
- 24 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 24 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Burris's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Oncology, TN)
- Sylvia Krueger, MD
- Mainuddin Ahmed, MD
- C S Albert Ebenezer, MD
- Albert Weeks, MD
- Michael Neuss, MD
- Daniel Ibach, MD
- Marco Dasilva, MD
- Jeffrey Sosman, MD
- Clyde Jones, MD
- George Johnston, MD