Dr. Leibowitz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1216 Ryans Rd
Worthington, MN 56187Phone(507) 372-2921Fax(507) 372-5789
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityFellowship, Nephrology, 1981 - 1982
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1980
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 1983 - 2011
- LA State Medical License 1982 - 1985
- PA State Medical License 1980 - 2021
- SD State Medical License Active through 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Are ASCs Becoming Less Physician-Friendly?June 8th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: