Dr. Lieberman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1611 NW 12th Ave
Miami, FL 33136Phone+1 305-243-6837Fax+1 305-243-8470
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemFellowship, Surgical Critical Care, 2008 - 2009
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Surgery, 2004 - 2008
- Technion-Israel Inst of Technology FOMClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 2007 - 2017
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgical Critical Care
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPexy of intraperitoneal LVAD driveline to relieve small bowel obstruction.Stephen M. Cresse, Eva M. Urrechaga, Alessia C. Cioci, Monisha N. Banerjee, Anthony Cahill, Howard Lieberman> ;Journal of Cardiac Surgery. 2020 Feb 1
- 3 citationsShank vessel injuries: the forgotten vascular injuries.E. Stuebing, H. Lieberman, T. Vu, F. N. Mazzini, L. De Gregorio, A. Gigena, E. Iglesias, R. Gonzalo, Alejandro J. Pérez-Alonso, Juan A. Asensio> ;European Journal of Trauma and Emergency Surgery. 2012 Jun 16
- 3 citationsSubclavian vessel injuries: difficult anatomy and difficult territoryJ. D. Sciarretta, Juan A. Asensio, T. Vu, F. N. Mazzini, J. Chandler, F. Herrerias, Juan M. Verde, Pablo Menendez, J. Sánchez, Patrizio Petrone, Kenneth Stahl, H. Lieb...> ;European Journal of Trauma and Emergency Surgery. 2011 Jul 29
- University of Miami Training Center Helps First Responders at Surfside SiteJune 30th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: