Dr. Milhorn is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office905 S Frontage Rd
Meridian, MS 39301Phone(601) 482-4955
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 1975 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsGross hematuria in a patient with sickle cell trait.Jackey D. Turner, Howard T. Milhorn> ;Postgraduate Medicine. 1985 Oct 1
- 44 citationsCentral ventilatory responses to O2 and CO2 at three levels of carotid chemoreceptor stimulation.Lu-Yuan Lee, Howard T. Milhorn> ;Respiration Physiology. 1975 Dec 1
- 17 citationsDigital computer simulation of respiratory mechanicsAndrew C. Jackson, Howard T. Milhorn> ;Computers and Biomedical Research. 1973 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: