Dr. Reinfeld is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office18260 Ne 19th Ave
North Miami Beach, FL 33162Phone(305) 956-9062Fax(305) 354-4524
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Howard Reinfeld is a cardiologist in North Miami Beach, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Aventura Hospital and Medical Center, Memorial Hospital Miramar, North Shore Medical Center, Memorial Regional Hospital, and Jackson North Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara and has been in practice 39 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Spanish. He specializes in adult congenital heart disease and is experienced in preventive cardiology, peripheral vascular disease, pharmacology, aging, and cerebral vascular.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida, IncFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1983 - 1985
- NYU Long Island School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- Universidad Autonoma de GuadalajaraClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1981 - 2001
- NY State Medical License 1979 - 1994
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Bioprosthetic mitral valve dysfunction following blunt chest trauma.Howard B Reinfeld, Arthur S. Agatston, Morton J. Robinson, Frank J. Hildner> ;American Heart Journal. 1986 Apr 1
- 11 citationsResolution of congestive failure, mitral regurgitation, and angina after percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty of triple vessel disease.Howard B Reinfeld, Philip Samet, Frank J. Hildner> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Diagnosis. 1985 Jan 1
- 5 citationsEar-canal hair and the ear-lobe crease as predictors for coronary-artery diseaseRichard F. Wagner, Howard B. Reinfeld, Karen Dineen Wagner, Anthony T. Gambino, Thomas A. Falco, Jerry A. Sokol, Stanley Katz, Steven M. Zeldis> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 1984 Nov 15
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: