Are you Dr. Zwibel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8940 N Kendall Dr
Miami, FL 33176Phone+1 305-595-4041Fax+1 305-595-6638
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Howard Zwibel, MD is a board certified neurologist in Miami, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Baptist Hospital of Miami.
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Neurology, 1972 - 1973
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1968
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 2019
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- Therapy Optimization in Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Start of enrollment: 2008 Dec 01
Publications & Presentations
- 33 citationsTherapy Optimization in Multiple Sclerosis: A cohort study of therapy adherence and risk of relapseBruce A. Cohen, Patricia K. Coyle, Thomas Leist, MerriKay Oleen-Burkey, Marc Schwartz, H. Zwibel> ;Multiple sclerosis and related disorders. 2015 Jan 1
- 9 citationsTherapy optimization in multiple sclerosis: a prospective observational study of therapy compliance and outcomesPatricia K. Coyle, Bruce A. Cohen, Thomas Leist, Clyde E. Markowitz, MerriKay Oleen-Burkey, Marc Schwartz, Mark J Tullman, H. Zwibel> ;BMC Neurology. 2014 Mar 13
- 89 citationsImproving quality of life in multiple sclerosis: an unmet need.Howard Zwibel, Jennifer Smrtka> ;The American Journal of Managed Care. 2011 May 10
- Join now to see all
- Baptist Hospital of MiamiMiami, Florida