Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Hugh DavisCity of Hope
Overview of Dr. Davis
Dr. Hugh Davis is a pulmonologist in Duarte, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research Hospital, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, and Methodist Hospital of Southern California. He received his medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine and has been in practice 8 years. He is one of 105 doctors at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and one of 35 doctors at Methodist Hospital of Southern California who specialize in Pulmonology.
OfficePulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
1500 East Duarte Road
Duarte, CA 91010Fax+1 626-256-8640
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2012 - 2015
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2009 - 2012
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2012 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- Smoke and Mirrors: Risk Communication and Hormonal ContraceptivesSeptember 20th, 2016
- City of Hope's Helford Clinical Research HospitalDuarte, California
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterLos Angeles, California
- Methodist Hospital of Southern CaliforniaArcadia, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: