Hugh Matthews, MD
- 4200 S Shepherd Dr
Houston, TX 77098
Phone: (713) 522-6790
Fax: (713) 522-6782
Dr. Matthews's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Matthews's Education & Medical Training
- University of Texas at HoustonFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- University of Texas at HoustonResidency, Psychiatry
- University of Texas Medical School at HoustonMedical School
Dr. Matthews's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyChild Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyForensic Psychiatry
Dr. Matthews's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Photopigment quenching is Ca2+ dependent and controls response duration in salamander L-cone photoreceptors. Matthews, H.R., Sampath, A.P.; J Gen Physiol. 2010 Apr.
- Olfactory response termination involves Ca2+-ATPase in vertebrate olfactory receptor neuron cilia. Antolin, S., Reisert, J., Matthews, H.R.; J Gen Physiol. 2010 Apr.
- The effect of external sodium concentration on sodium-calcium exchange in frog olfactory receptor cells. Antolin, S., Matthews, H. R.; J Physiol (Lond). 2007 Jun 1.
Register to See Citations and 43 More...
- Dr. Hugh Matthews, Dr. Hugh Matthews, MD, Dr. H Matthews, Dr. Hugh Randall Matthews
- 3 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 3 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Matthews's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, TX)
- Asim Shah, MD
- Daryl Knox, MD
- Ranganath Habbu, MD
- Mark Brown, MD
- Theodore Glenn, MD
- Alesha Hill, MD
- Deepti Dongargaonkar, MD
- William Meek, MD
- George Flood, MD
- Houshmand Tirandaz, MD