Are you Dr. Selznick?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 80 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office98 Poplar St
Blackfoot, ID 83221Phone(208) 785-3800Fax(208) 785-3876
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hugh Selznick, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Blackfoot, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho, Utah, and California. He is affiliated with NYC Health + Hospitals / Lincoln.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1988 - 1992
- University of Colorado School of MedicineInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1987 - 1988
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2007 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- NV State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- ID State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- WA State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsUnstable pediatric sacral fracture with bone loss caused by a high-energy gunshot injury.Thomas A. Schildhauer, Carlo Bellabarba, Hugh S. Selznick, Drew McRoberts, Nicholas B. Vedder, Jens R. Chapman> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2007 Oct 1
- 25 citationsIatrogenic fractures of the femoral neck during closed nailing of the femoral shaftPeter T. Simonian, Jens R Chapman, Hugh S. Selznick, Stephen K. Benirschke, Bernd F. Claudi, Marc F. Swiontkowski> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery-british Volume. 1994 Mar 1
- Deleterious effect of smoking on healing of open tibia-shaft fractures.Harvey, E. J., Agel, J., Selznick, H. S., Chapman, J. R., Henley, M. B.> ;Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ). 2002 Sep
- NYC Health + Hospitals / LincolnBronx, New York