Are you Dr. Vu?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2315 Stockton Blvd
Department Of Surgery
Sacramento, CA 95817Phone+1 916-734-5689
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hugh Vu, MD is a board certified plastic surgeon in Sacramento, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Oklahoma. He is affiliated with Shriners Hospitals for Children-Northern California and Dameron Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterResidency, Plastic Surgery, 1999 - 2001
- San Joaquin General HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1995 - 1999
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 1999 - 2009
- CA State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsAuricular reconstruction with prolonged tissue expansion and porous polyethylene implants.Nathan Andrew Kludt, Hugh Vu> ;Annals of Plastic Surgery. 2014 May 1
- 129 citationsThe timing of physiologic closure of the metopic suture: a review of 159 patients using reconstructed 3D CT scans of the craniofacial region.Hugh L. Vu, Jayesh Panchal, Ellen E. Parker, Norman S. Levine, Paul Francel> ;Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. 2001 Nov 1
- 8 citationsCombined simultaneous distraction osteogenesis of the maxilla and mandible using a single distraction device in hemifacial microsomia.Hugh L. Vu, Jayesh Panchal, Norman S. Levine> ;Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. 2001 May 1
- Dameron HospitalStockton, California
- Shriners Hospitals for Children-Northern CaliforniaSacramento, California