Overview of Dr. Abbas
Dr. Husain Abbas is a general surgeon in Jacksonville, FL and is affiliated with HCA Florida Memorial Hospital . He received his medical degree from Royal College of Surgeons Ireland and has been in practice 20 years. He is one of 32 doctors at HCA Florida Memorial Hospital who specialize in General Surgery. He has 6 publications and 43 citings.
University Blvd S, Suite 700
Jacksonville, FL 32216Fax+1 904-399-8488
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Mary's Hospital (Waterbury)Residency, Surgery, 2007 - 2012
- Royal College of Surgeons IrelandClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsLaparoscopic hernia repair with adductor tenotomy for athletic pubalgia: an established procedure for an obscure entityGeorgios Rossidis, Andrew Perry, Husain Abbas, Isaac P. Motamarry, Tamara Lux, Kevin W. Farmer, Michael W. Moser, Jay Clugston, Angel M. Caban, Kfir Ben-David> ;Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques. 2015 Feb 1
- 13 citationsMinimally invasive esophagectomy is safe in patients with previous gastric bypassGeorgios Rossidis, Robert Browning, Steven N. Hochwald, Husain Abbas, Tad Kim, Kfir Ben-David> ;Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases. 2014 Jan 1
- 1 citationsRobotic esophagectomy: new era of surgery.Husain Abbas, G Rossidis, S N Hochwald, K Ben-David> ;Minerva Chirurgica. 2013 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- A 'Medical Hotspot:' Jacksonville Physicians Tout Innovative Techniques in Health CareApril 30th, 2022
- HCA Florida Memorial Hospital Jacksonville, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: