Dr. Butler-Hall is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
13960 W. Wainwright
Boise, ID 83713Phone(208) 384-9022Fax(208) 388-1683
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loma Linda UniversityFellowship, 2008
- Loma Linda UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2007
- University of WashingtonClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medical Services
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- Off-Road: EMS caring for racers south of the border.Ian Butler-Hall, Jeff T. Grange, Adrian Cotton> ;Perspectives in Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy. 2011 May 1
- St. Luke's Regional Medical CenterBoise, Idaho
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: