Are you Dr. Kletter?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office29000 Center Ridge Rd
St John West Shore Hospital
Westlake, OH 44145Phone(440) 835-8000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ian Kletter, MD is a general surgeon in Westlake, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, Illinois, and West Virginia. He is affiliated with St. Vincent Charity Medical Center, Marymount Hospital, and South Pointe Hospital.
Education & Training
- Lehigh Valley Health NetworkFellowship, Surgical Critical Care, 1997 - 1998
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Thoracic Surgery - Integrated, 1983 - 1983
- Ohio Valley Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1982 - 1983
- Cooper Medical School of Rowan University/Cooper University HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1980 - 1981
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Surgery, 1979 - 1980
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolInternship, Transitional Year, 1978 - 1979
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- WV State Medical License 1981 - 1985
- PA State Medical License 1980 - 2002
- NY State Medical License 1978 - 2002
- NJ State Medical License 1978 - 1999
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Gouty mammary tophus.Gisser, S. D., Kletter, I.> ;South Med J. 1982 Jun