Dr. Kronish is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office622 W 168th St
New York, NY 10032Phone(212) 305-6354Fax(212) 305-6279
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Harvard Affiliated HospitalsClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- Diabetes Care Recognition Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute
- N-of-1 Trials for Blood Pressure Medications in Adults Start of enrollment: 2014 Aug 01Ian Kronish, M.D., M.P.H.
- Electronically Measuring Medication Adherence to Improve the Management of Uncontrolled Hypertension Start of enrollment: 2011 Jan 01Kronish, I.M.
- Implementing Hypertension Screening Guidelines in Primary Care Ian Kronish, MD
Publications & Presentations
- Associations between emergency department crowding and perceptions of interpersonal care in patients presenting with suspected acute coronary syndrome.Nadia A Liyanage-Don, David S. Edelman, Bernard P. Chang, Katharina Schultebraucks, Anusorn Thanataveerat, Ian M. Kronish> ;Emergency Medicine Journal. 2021 Aug 16
- Response to letter to the editor re: Economic outcomes of depression screening after acute coronary syndromes: The CODIACS-QoL randomized clinical trial.Joseph A. Ladapo, Ian M. Kronish> ;General Hospital Psychiatry. 2021 Aug 6
- Differences in the Prevalence of Screen-Detected Depression After Acute Coronary Syndrome Between Health Systems in the USA: Findings from CODIACS-QoL Randomized Contr...Nathalie Moise, Karina W. Davidson, Gregory N. Clarke, Rowena J. Dolor, Karen L. Margolis, Ian M. Kronish> ;Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2021 Aug 5
- Join now to see all
- Nausea in the Peri-Traumatic Period Is Associated with Prospective Risk for PTSD Symptom DevelopmentElizabeth I Roger, Samuel A McLean, Ian M Kronish, Kerry J Ressler, Barbara O Rothbaum, Lauren Hudak, Charles F Gillespie, Jennifer A Sumner, Nature
- CUIMC Celebrates 2019-20, Issue 4February 19th, 2020
- Depression Intervention Flops for Heart Attack SurvivorsOctober 20th, 2019
- Low-Cost Combo Pill Cuts Risk of Heart Attacks and StrokesAugust 27th, 2019
- Join now to see all
- Uncontrolled Hypertension - The Role Of Medication Adherence And Clinical InertiaNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute2011
- Uncontrolled Hypertension - The Role Of Medication Adherence And Clinical InertiaNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute2010–2011
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: