Dr. Mourad is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1315 Centerpoint circle
Belleville, IL 62269Phone(816) 585-1705
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Family Medicine), 2004 - 2005
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- University of Alexandria Faculty of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- KS State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsChanges in B-type natriuretic peptide levels in hemodialysis and the effect of depressed left ventricular function.David M. Safley, Ahmad Awad, Roberta A. Sullivan, Keisha R. Sandberg, Ibrahim Mourad, Mark Boulware, William M. Merhi, Peter A. McCullough> ;Advances in Chronic Kidney Disease. 2005 Jan 1
- Memorial HospitalBelleville, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: