Dr. Izrailtyan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 Nicolls Rd
Stony Brook, NY 11794Phone+1 631-444-4000Fax+1 631-266-6710
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Igor Izrailtyan is an anesthesiologist in Stony Brook, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Stony Brook University Hospital and Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Russian State Medical University and has been in practice 32 years. He specializes in cardiothoracic anesthesiology and is experienced in echocardiography.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Adult Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology, 2004 - 2005
- Stony Brook Medicine/University HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 2001 - 2004
- Mercy Catholic Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- Russian State Medical UniversityClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 2004 - 2005
- PA State Medical License 2000 - 2001
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsComprehensive Quality Improvement Program for Intraoperative Transesophageal Echocardiography: Development, Implementation, and Initial Experience.Igor Izrailtyan, Jeremy Poppers, Renata Kowal, Eric Zabirowicz, Lizhou Nie, Tong J. Gan, Elliott Bennett-Guerrero> ;Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 2021 Jan 1
- In response.Izrailtyan I, Schiller RJ, Katz RI, Almasry IO> ;Anesth. Analg.. 2013-09-01
- 12 citationsCase report: Perioperative pacemaker-mediated tachycardia in the patient with a dual chamber implantable cardioverter-defibrillator.Igor Izrailtyan, Robin J. Schiller, Robert I. Katz, Ibrahim O. Almasry> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2013 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- American Society of AnesthesiolgistsMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: