Dr. Onyebueke is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Onyebueke's full profile
Office2030 N Church Street Pl
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone+1 864-582-6858
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ikenna Onyebueke is a pulmonologist in Spartanburg, SC and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Mary Black Health System-Spartanburg, Spartanburg Medical Center, and Pelham Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Calabar Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 19 years. He specializes in critical care medicine, pulmonology, and pleural disease.
Education & Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2008
- University of Calabar Faculty of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2011 - 2025
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- SC State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsPrevalence of hepatitis C virus infection in patients with cardiomyopathy.Vijaya Boyella, Ikenna Onyebueke, Najabh Farraj, Suzette Graham-Hill, Cherif El Younis, Nora V. Bergasa> ;Annals of Hepatology. 2009 Apr 1
- Diffuse Alveolar Damage Following Fluorouracil/Leucovorin/Oxaliplatin (FOLFOX) Treatment For Cecal AdenocarcinomaIkenna F. Onyebueke, MD*; Olumayowa Abe, MD; Wenping Li, MD; Fidelina Desoto–Lapaix, MD; Gangacharan Dubey, MD; Michael Cutaia, MD, CHEST, October 2009, Vol 136, No. 4_MeetingAbstracts, 10/1/2009
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary BlackSpartanburg, South Carolina
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusSpartanburg, South Carolina
- Pelham Medical CenterGreer, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: