Dr. Miller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeNsuh Dept Of Medicine Nephrology
100 Community Drive
Great Neck, NY 11021Phone(516) 465-8200
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Nephrology, 1981 - 1983
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1979 - 2020
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Nephrology Crossword: Obstetric nephrology.Monga, D.,Jhaveri, K. D.,Miller, I.> ;Kidney Int.. 2014 Aug 30
- 3 citationsHow can erythropoeitin-stimulating agent use be reduced in chronic dialysis patients?: The use of iron supplementation to reduce ESA dosing in hemodialysis.Shayan Shirazian, Candace D. Grant, Ilene Miller, Steven Fishbane> ;Seminars in Dialysis. 2013 Sep 1
- 15 citationsChanges to the End-Stage Renal Disease Quality Incentive ProgramSteven Fishbane, Ilene Miller, John D. Wagner, Naveed N. Masani> ;Kidney International. 2012 Jun 2
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: