Dr. Nikolakopoulos is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20 York St
New Haven, CT 06510
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of AthensClass of 2017
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Research Training Program in Clinical & Experimental Medicine Stavros Niarchos Foundation & World Hellenic Biomedical Association, 2018
- ESA Academy sponsorship European Space Agency, 2017
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsOutcomes of intravascular brachytherapy for recurrent drug‐eluting in‐stent restenosisMichael Megaly, Matthew Glogoza, Iosif Xenogiannis, Evangelia Vemmou, Ilias Nikolakopoulos, Laura Willson, David J. Monyak, Patsa Sullivan, Larissa Stanberry, Paul Sor...> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions. 2021 Jan 1
- 7 citationsOutcomes of subintimal plaque modification in chronic total occlusion percutaneous coronary intervention.Iosif Xenogiannis, James W. Choi, Khaldoon Alaswad, Jaikirshan Khatri, Anthony Doing, Phil Dattilo, Farouc A. Jaffer, Barry F. Uretsky, Oleg Krestyaninov, Dmitrii Khel...> ;Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions. 2020 Nov 1
- 1 citationsFollow-up Outcomes After Chronic Total Occlusion Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients With and Without Prior Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery: Insights F...Ilias Nikolakopoulos, James W. Choi, Jaikirshan Khatri, Khaldoon Alaswad, Anthony Doing, Phil Dattilo, Nidal Abi Rafeh, Assaad Maalouf, Fadi Abou Jaoudeh, Hector Tamez...> ;Journal of Invasive Cardiology. 2020 May 20
- Join now to see all
- Hay fever feverAugust 2017
- European Society of CardiologyMember
- Greek, French
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: