Overview of Dr. Cohen
Dr. Ilona Cohen is a radiologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai West, Mount Sinai Morningside, Mount Sinai Beth Israel, and Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens. She received her medical degree from Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and has been in practice 26 years. She is one of 220 doctors at Mount Sinai Beth Israel and one of 201 doctors at Mount Sinai Morningside who specialize in Radiology.
Office55 E 34th St
New York, NY 10016Fax+1 212-289-0092
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Nuclear Medicine, 1996 - 1998
- BronxCare Health SystemResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1992 - 1996
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1994 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 1998 - 2001
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 1992
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: