Dr. Jurek is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office578 N Leavitt Rd
Amherst, OH 44001Phone(440) 988-5226Fax(440) 988-5645
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Toledo HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- University of Toledo College of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsInteraction of biofeedback-assisted relaxation and diuretic in treatment of essential hypertension.Ilona E. Jurek, James T. Higgins, Angele McGrady> ;Biofeedback and self-regulation. 1992 Jun 1
- Synthesis and in vitro tuberculostatic activity of Co (II), Cu (II) and Ni (II) complexes of dialdehyde starch dithiosemicarbazone.Para, A., Klisiewicz-Pa?szczyk, T., Jurek, I.> ;Acta Pol Pharm. 2002 Mar 06
- Antimicrobial activity of starch dialdehyde dithiosemicarbazone against Mycobacterium tuberculosis.Para, A., Klisiewicz-Pa?szczyk, T., Jurek, I.> ;Acta Pol Pharm. 2001 May 24
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: