Are you Dr. Dosani?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1020 Waterfall Ct
Madisonville, KY 42431Phone+1 270-821-5726Fax+1 270-825-3793
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Imran Dosani, MD is a nephrologist in Madisonville, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, Tennessee, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with ContinueCARE Hospital at Madisonville and Owensboro Health Regional Hospital.
Education & Training
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education Consortium (AGH)Fellowship, Nephrology, 2009 - 2011
- UMMS-BaystateFellowship, Nephrology, 2006 - 2009
- Sind Medical CollegeClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- KY State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2009 - 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 42 citationsAntibody-mediated rejection in kidney transplantation: an update.Jessica G Lucas, Jeannie P Co, Uzoamaka T Nwaogwugwu, Imran Dosani, Kalathil K Sureshkumar> ;Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy. 2011 Feb 10