Dr. Leus is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office317 E 34th St
New York, NY 10016Phone(212) 725-6300Fax(212) 725-6737
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 2006 - 2010
- Tulane UniversityMPH, Tropical Medicine, 2002 - 2006
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Certification in Tropical Medicine Association of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, 2006
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsPrevalence and predictors of proteinuria in HIV-infected and uninfected pregnant women in CameroonJennifer Jao, Dennis Palmer, Ine Leus, Pius M. Tih, Mukta Baweja, Mary E. Klotman, Rhoda S. Sperling, Christina M. Wyatt> ;Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation. 2011 Sep 1
- NYU Langone HospitalsNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: