Dr. Lam is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9611 165th St
Orland Park, IL 60467Phone(708) 226-0661Fax(708) 226-0662
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1992 - 1995
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1989 - 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1989 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Nobiletin, a polymethoxylated flavonoid from citrus, shows anti-angiogenic activity in a zebrafish in vivo model and HUVEC in vitro model.Lam, K. H., Alex, D., Lam, I. K., Tsui, S. K., Yang, Z. F., Lee, S. M.> ;J Cell Biochem. 2011 Nov
- Indirubin shows anti-angiogenic activity in an in vivo zebrafish model and an in vitro HUVEC model.Alex, D., Lam, I. K., Lin, Z., Lee, S. M.> ;J Ethnopharmacol. 2010 Sep 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: