Are you Dr. Moisini?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, NY 14642Phone+1 585-275-3184Fax+1 585-276-2802
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ioana Moisini, MD is a board certified pathologist in Rochester, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Minnesota, and Florida. She is affiliated with F. F. Thompson Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of MinnesotaFellowship, Cytopathology, 2016 - 2017
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2010 - 2014
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy ‘Gr T Popa” IasiClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2017 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- L1CAM Expression in Recurrent Estrogen Positive/HER2 Negative Breast Cancer: A Novel Biomarker Worth Considering.Ioana Moisini, Huina Zhang, Marcus D’Aguiar, David G. Hicks, Bradley M. Turner> ;Applied Immunohistochemistry & Molecular Morphology. 2021 Apr 1
- 2 citationsSignificance of HER2 in Microinvasive Breast Carcinoma.Huina Zhang, Ioana Moisini, Bradley M. Turner, Xi Wang, Ajay Dhakal, Qi Yang, Sierra Kovar, Linda Schiffhauer, David G. Hicks> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2021 Jun 17
- 2 citationsMagee Equations™ and response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in ER+/HER2-negative breast cancer: a multi-institutional studyRohit Bhargava, Nicole Nicosia Esposito, Siobhan M. OʹConnor, Zaibo Li, Bradley M. Turner, Ioana Moisini, Aditi Ranade, Ronald P. Harris, Dylan V. Miller, Xiaoxian Li,...> ;Modern Pathology. 2021 Jan 1
- Join now to see all