Dr. Early is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1241 Boiling Springs Rd
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone(864) 591-0992Fax(864) 591-0776
- Is this information wrong?
- I am an occupational medicine physician in Spartanburg, SC. My training included a medical degree from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Family Medicine residency at University of Colorado HSC, and fellowship at Duke Medical Center. I have been in practice over 30 years. I have a special focus on toxicology, work attribution assessments, occupational cancer-etiology assessment, and disability evaluation.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Occupational Medicine, 1994 - 1996
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1990 - 1992
- Carolinas Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 1988 - 2017
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Chief Fellow-Duke Occupational Medicine Duke Medical Center
- Glaxo Welcome Leadership Award Glaxo Welcome Pharmaceuticals
Publications & Presentations
- Fungal sensitivity in the South Carolina Governor's Mansion: a descriptive study.Gordon Early> ;Journal of the South Carolina Medical Association. 2006 Jun 1
- American College of Occupational MedicineMember
- Southeast Committee of Occupational and Environmental MedicineMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: