Dr. Bakos is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7740 W North Ave
Elmwood Park, IL 60707Phone+1 708-450-0500Fax+1 708-456-3385
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loyola University Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1981 - 1984
- Loyola Medicine MacNeal HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1981 - 2026
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsThe role of retinal cryopexy in the management of experimental perforation of the eye during strabismus surgery.David Mittelman, Irene M Bakos> ;Journal of Pediatric Ophthalmology & Strabismus. 1984 Sep 1
- Decreased consumption of antimicrobial drugs after implementation of a new antibiotic policy in 1990.Krcméry, V., Grausová, S., Balint, O., Smíd, M., Foltan, V., Bakos, I.> ;J Hosp Infect. 1999 Jan
- Frequency of locoregional and axillary recurrences among patients following breast cancer operations.Bakos, I., Almássy, S.> ;Acta Chir Hung. 1997
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: