Overview of Dr. Caillouet
Dr. Irene Caillouet is a general surgeon in Covington, LA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including St. Tammany Health System and Tulane Health System. She received her medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine and has been in practice 9 years. She is one of 15 doctors at St. Tammany Health System and one of 59 doctors at Tulane Health System who specialize in General Surgery. She has 1 publication.
Office606 W. 11th Avenue
Covington, LA 70434Fax+1 985-893-9567
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Surgery, 2008 - 2013
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- VA State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Torsion and gangrene of a Meckel's diverticulum.Irene S Caillouët, Bernard M. Jaffe> ;The Journal of the Louisiana State Medical Society. 2009 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: