Dr. Greenhouse is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2370 York Road
Jamison, PA 18929Phone(215) 792-7227Fax(267) 483-5938
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Irene Greenhouse is a neurologist in Jamison, PA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Abington Hospital, Holy Redeemer Hospital, and Cancer Treatment Centers of America Philadelphia. She received her medical degree from University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and has been in practice 9 years. She specializes in neurophysiology and is experienced in electromyography and clinical neurophysiology.
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2007 - 2008
- UPMC PresbyterianResidency, Neurology, 2004 - 2007
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 2003
- University of PennsylvaniaBA, Biological Basis of Behaviour, Summa Cum Laude, 1995 - 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2021 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- AK State Medical License 2017 - 2018
- NJ State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: