Dr. Alekseyeva is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office391 Lincoln Ave
Fort Lee, NJ 07024Phone(917) 650-8786
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 2000 - 2003
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellInternship, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsAffinity separation of polyribonucleotide-binding human blood proteins.Yuliya V. Gerasimova, Irina V. Alekseyeva, Tatyana G. Bogdanova, Irina A. Erchenko, N. V. Kudryashova, Boris P. Chelobanov, Pavel P. Laktionov, Pavel V. Alekseyev, Tat...> ;Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters. 2006 Nov 1
- CarePoint Health Bayonne Medical CenterBayonne, New Jersey
- CarePoint Health Hoboken University Medical CenterHoboken, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: