Are you Dr. Ullrich?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office209 Poplar Drive
Morgantown, WV 26505Phone+1 304-599-6914
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Irma Ullrich, MD is an endocrinologist in Morgantown, West Virginia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia.
Education & Training
- West Virginia UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1969 - 1973
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 1974 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Publications & Presentations
- 52 citationsResistance training effectiveness in patients with Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease: recommendations for exercise prescription.Robert D. Chetlin, Laurie Gutmann, Mark A. Tarnopolsky, Irma H. Ullrich, Rachel Yeater> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 2004 Aug 1
- 35 citationsResistance training exercise and creatine in patients with Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease.Robert D. Chetlin, Laurie Gutmann, Mark A. Tarnopolsky, Irma H. Ullrich, Rachel Yeater> ;Muscle & Nerve. 2004 Jul 1
- 59 citationsEffects of Resistance vs. Aerobic Training Combined With an 800 Calorie Liquid Diet on Lean Body Mass and Resting Metabolic RateRandy W. Bryner, Irma H. Ullrich, Janine Sauers, David Donley, G. Hornsby, Maria M. Kolar, Rachel Yeater> ;Journal of The American College of Nutrition. 1999 Apr 1
- Join now to see all