Are you Dr. Lafrancis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Mercy Way
Joplin, MO 64804Phone(417) 782-7722Fax(417) 556-3063
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Irving Lafrancis, MD is an oncologist in Joplin, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Oklahoma, and Rhode Island. He is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Joplin, Mercy Hospital Carthage, and Mercy Hospital Fort Smith.
Education & Training
- Roger Williams Medical CenterFellowship, Medical Oncology, 1990 - 1992
- Danbury HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1990
- Yale-New Haven HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 1998 - 2006
- MO State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- RI State Medical License 1990 - 1997
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsPatient-reported predictors of early treatment discontinuation: treatment-related symptoms and health-related quality of life among postmenopausal women with primary b...Lynne I. Wagner, Fengmin Zhao, Paul E. Goss, Judith Anne W. Chapman, Lois E. Shepherd, Timothy J. Whelan, Bassam I. Mattar, Jose A. Bufill, William C. Schultz, Irving ...> ;Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 2018 Feb 17