Dr. Gratz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Cooper Plz
Cooper Anesthesia Associates
Camden, NJ 08103Phone(856) 342-2425Fax(856) 968-8239
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Anesthesiology, 1973 - 1975
- USPHS HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1972 - 1973
- USPHS HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1971 - 1972
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 1995 - 2023
- PA State License 1973 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- Computer Assisted Instrument Guidance (CAIG) For Arterial Line Placement Start of enrollment: 2015 Oct 01Gratz I.
- Non-Invasive CVP Method to Standard CVP Method Irwin Gratz, DO
- Caretaker vs. Blood Pressure Monitoring With Invasive Arterial Pressure Monitoring in Patients With Septic Shock Irwin Gratz, MD
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsThe Application of a Neural Network to Predict Hypotension and Vasopressor Requirements Non-Invasively in Obstetric Patients Having Spinal Anesthesia for Elective Cesa...Irwin Gratz, Martin Baruch, Magdy Takla, Julia E. Seaman, Isabel E. Allen, Brian McEniry, E. Deal> ;BMC Anesthesiology. 2020 May 1
- Bronchial stenosis secondary to epidermolysis bullosa successfully treated with bronchoscopic balloon dilatationRohan Arya, Ziad Boujaoude, Irwin Gratz, Stephen Akers, Wissam Abouzgheib> ;Respirology case reports. 2015 Mar 1
- 8 citationsSimulation-based education with deliberate practice may improve intraoperative handoff skills: a pilot studyErin W. Pukenas, Gregory Dodson, E. Deal, Irwin Gratz, Elaine Allen, Amanda R. Burden> ;Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 2014 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Camden’s First COVID-19 Vaccinations at Cooper Hospital Mark a Major Turning PointDecember 16th, 2020
- ‘It’s Not over yet’: Pa. Hospitalizations and Deaths Keep Climbing as Vaccines Arrive in N.J. And DelawareDecember 16th, 2020
- Cooper University Health CareCamden, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: