Are you Dr. Browder?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office325 N State Of Franklin Rd
Johnson City, TN 37604Phone+1 423-439-7201Fax+1 423-439-7219
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Isaac Browder, MD is a general surgeon in Johnson City, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee and Louisiana. He is affiliated with James H. Quillen Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1971 - 1977
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- LA State Medical License 1971 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 117 citationsReduced cardiac hypertrophy in toll-like receptor 4-deficient mice following pressure overloadTuanzhu Ha, Yuehua Li, Fang Hua, Jinag Ma, Xiang Gao, Jim Kelley, Aiqiu Zhao, Georges E. Haddad, David L. Williams, I. William Browder, Race L. Kao, Chuanfu Li> ;Cardiovascular Research. 2005 Nov 1
- 81 citationsPreconditioning with a TLR2 specific ligand increases resistance to cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injuryFang Hua, Jing Ma, Tuanzhu Ha, Jim Kelley, David L. Williams, Race L. Kao, John Kalbfleisch, I. William Browder, Chuanfu Li> ;Journal of Neuroimmunology. 2008 Aug 13
- 167 citationsActivation of Toll-like receptor 4 signaling contributes to hippocampal neuronal death following global cerebral ischemia/reperfusionFang Hua, Jing Ma, Tuanzhu Ha, Yeling Xia, Jim Kelley, David L. Williams, Race L. Kao, I. William Browder, John B. Schweitzer, John Kalbfleisch, Chuanfu Li> ;Journal of Neuroimmunology. 2007 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Surgical Sepsis--Modification By ImmunostimulationNational Institute Of Allergy And Infectious Diseases1985
- James H. Quillen Veterans Affairs Medical CenterJohnson City, Tennessee