Dr. Wiener is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 UCLA Medical Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095Phone+1 310-825-9775Fax+1 310-794-9795
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Isaac Wiener is a cardiologist in Los Angeles California and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and Providence Cedars Sinai Tarzana Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Harvard Medical School and has been in practice 43 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Hebrew. He specializes in cardiac electrophysiology and is experirnced in pacemakers, AICD and catheter ablation.
Education & Training
- Mount Sinai Medical Center of FloridaFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1975 - 1978
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1976
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1975 - Present
- CA State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 68 citationsFunctional pace-mapping responses for identification of targets for catheter ablation of scar-mediated ventricular tachycardia.Roderick Tung, Nilesh Mathuria, Yoav Michowitz, Ricky Yu, Eric Buch, Jason S. Bradfield, Ravi Mandapati, Isaac Wiener, Noel G. Boyle, Kalyanam Shivkumar> ;Circulation-arrhythmia and Electrophysiology. 2012 Apr 1
- 18 citationsRelationship between mechanical and electrical remodelling in patients with cardiac resynchronization implanted defibrillatorsNicolas Lellouche, Carlos De Diego, Noel G. Boyle, Isaac Wiener, Gina Akopyan, John S. Child, Kalyanam Shivkumar> ;Europace. 2011 Aug 1
- 36 citationsDefibrillation threshold testing fails to show clinical benefit during long-term follow-up of patients undergoing cardiac resynchronization therapy defibrillator impla...Yoav Michowitz, Nicolas Lellouche, Tahmeed Contractor, Tara Bourke, Isaac Wiener, Eric Buch, Noel G. Boyle, Malcolm M. Bersohn, Kalyanam Shivkumar> ;Europace. 2011 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Providence Tarzana Medical CenterTarzana, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: