Are you Dr. Ali?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office900 Main St
Peoria, IL 61602Phone+1 309-672-4908Fax+1 309-672-4272
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ishani Ali, MD is a geriatrician in Peoria, Illinois. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, Michigan, and Virginia. She is affiliated with Carle Health Methodist Hospital.
Education & Training
- Tulane UniversityFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine), 2002 - 2003
- One Brooklyn Health System/Brookdale University Hospital and Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Kasturba Medical College ManipalClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- LA State Medical License 2002 - 2004
- PA State Medical License 2003 - 2004
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- Carle Health Methodist HospitalPeoria, Illinois
- MidMichigan Medical Center-MidlandMidland, Michigan