Dr. Major is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeThe Upstate Center for Addiction Treatment
2099 S. Pine St, Ste E
Spartanburg, SC 29302Phone+1 864-651-8116
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified psychiatrist and owner of The Upstate Center for Addiction Treatment. We have two locations in both Spartanburg and Anderson delivering the most caring and cost effective Suboxone treatment for opiates in the Upstate. For an appointment please call 864-651-8116 or visit www.theupstatecenterforaddictiontreatment.com. Walk in's welcome!
Education & Training
- Prisma Health/University of South Carolina SOM Columbia (Columbia)Fellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2003 - 2005
- Prisma Health/University of South Carolina SOM Columbia (Columbia)Residency, Psychiatry, 2000 - 2004
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2001 - 2025
- GA State Medical License 2007 - 2025
- HI State Medical License 2008 - 2012
- FL State Medical License 2005 - 2008
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Prisma Health Richland HospitalColumbia, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: