Are you Dr. Zen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 Broad Ave
Gulfport, MS 39501Phone+1 228-863-1132Fax+1 228-865-1700
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ismin Zen, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Gulfport, Mississippi. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi, California, and Louisiana. He is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care System and Merit Health Biloxi.
Education & Training
- USA HealthResidency, Psychiatry, 1993 - 1997
- University of South Alabama College of Medicine
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- MS State Medical License 1997 - 2017
- FL State Medical License 1997 - 2012
- LA State Medical License 1998 - 2004
- AL State Medical License 1994 - 2002
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- [A successful surgical case of total anomalous pulmonary venous connection below diaphragma diagnosed by two-dimensional echocardiography].Akiyama, K., Takanashi, Y., Honda, M., Nishiya, Y., Higashidate, M., Tezuka, M., Hachida, M., Imai, Y., Zen, I., Satomi, M., Takao, A.> ;Kyobu Geka. 1982 Nov
- [A modified Mustard procedure for complete left-sided juxtaposition of atrial appendages in d-TGA associated with ASD, VSD and PH (author''s transl)].Takanashi, Y., Imai, Y., Honda, M., Ishihara, S., Hoshino, S., Nishino, H., Chin, K., Saito, T., Zen, I., Kanaya, M., Takamizawa, K., Takao, A.> ;Nihon Kyobu Geka Gakkai Zasshi. 1982 Feb
- Merit Health BiloxiBiloxi, Mississippi
- Veterans Affairs Gulf Coast Veterans Health Care SystemBiloxi, Mississippi