- 1199 Bush St
San Francisco, CA 94109
Phone: (415) 567-7076
Fax: (415) 567-5910
Dr. Eshima's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Plastic Surgery: General Plastic Surgery
Dr. Eshima's Education & Medical Training
- New York University School of MedicineResidency, Plastic Surgery
- University of California San Francisco Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery
- UCSF School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Eshima's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Plastic SurgeryPlastic Surgery
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
Dr. Eshima's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Flap selection as a determinant of success in pressure sore coverage. Foster, R. D., Anthony, J. P., Mathes, S. J., Hoffman, W. Y., Young, D., Eshima, I.; Arch Surg. 1997 Aug.
- The role of plastic surgery in the treatment of malignant melanoma. Eshima, I.; Surg Clin North Am. 1996 Dec.
- Combined muscle flap and Ilizarov reconstruction for bone and soft tissue defects. Lowenberg, D. W., Feibel, R. J., Louie, K. W., Eshima, I.; Clin Orthop Relat Res. 1996 Nov.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
Dr. Eshima's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Issa Eshima, Dr. Issa Eshima, MD, Dr. I Eshima
- 14 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 14 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Eshima's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Plastic Surgery, CA)
- Ke-Ping Tsao, MD
- Gregory Keller, MD
- Brad Nanigian, MD
- David Wolf, MD
- Bradley Mudge, MD
- Charles Perry, MD
- John Layke, DO
- Christopher Costanzo, MD
- Timothy Gillenwater, MD
- Mark R Kobayashi, MD