Dr. McCrum is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5222 E Baseline Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85234Phone+1 480-688-3486
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-PhoenixResidency, Psychiatry, 1973 - 1976
- Baylor College of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 1973 - 2025
- NC State Medical License 2015 - 2016
- WA State Medical License 2015 - 2016
Publications & Presentations
- Procainamide-induced psychosis.McCrum, I. D., Guidry, J. R.> ;JAMA. 1978 Sep 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: