Dr. Emeli is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office550 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30308Phone+1 404-778-7402Fax+1 404-778-4819
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 2005 - 2007
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Effectiveness of nevirapine and zidovudine in a pilot program for the prevention of mother-to-child transmission of HIV-1 in Uganda.Bajunirwe, F., Massaquoi, I., Asiimwe, S., Kamya, M. R., Arts, E. J., Whalen, C. C.> ;Afr Health Sci. 2004 Dec
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: