Are you Dr. Cancro?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office122 3rd St Ne
Auburn, WA 98002Phone+1 253-833-7750Fax+1 253-887-9804
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. J. Cancro, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Auburn, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington.
Education & Training
- University of Vermont Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1973 - 1976
- University of Vermont Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1976 - 2019
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification SRS EHR, SRSsoft, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsFat macroglobulemia caused by fractures or total hip replacement.J Renne, R Wuthier, E House, J C Cancro, F T Hoaglund> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 1978 Jul 1