Are you Dr. Slavenas?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3001 Green Bay Rd
Abbott Park, IL 60064Phone(608) 821-7200Fax(847) 578-3877
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. J. Paul Slavenas Jr., MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Abbott Park, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest Hospital.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1995 - 1998
- University at BuffaloClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsEfficacy and side effect profile of varying doses of intrathecal fentanyl added to bupivacaine for labor analgesiaCynthia A. Wong, Barbara M. Scavone, J. P. Slavenas, Mladen I. Vidovich, Alan M. Peaceman, J. N. Ganchiff, T. P. Strauss-Hoder, Robert J. McCarthy> ;International Journal of Obstetric Anesthesia. 2004 Jan 1
- Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest HospitalLake Forest, Illinois