Dr. Buckley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office757 Westwood Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90034Phone(310) 267-8653
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 2006 - 2009
- New York Medical CollegeInternship, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2006
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2008 - 2012
- CA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsUtilizing Forced Vital Capacity to Predict Low Lung Compliance and Select Intraoperative Tidal Volume During Thoracic Surgery.Nir Hoftman, Eric Eikermann, John Shin, Jack C. Buckley, Kaveh Navab, Fereidoun Abtin, Tristan Grogan, Maxime Cannesson, Aman Mahajan> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2017 Dec 1
- 5 citationsEffect of Performance Deficiencies on Graduation and Board Certification Rates: A 10-yr Multicenter Study of Anesthesiology Residents.Judi A. Turner, Michael G. Fitzsimons, Manuel Pardo, Joy L. Hawkins, Yue Ming Huang, Maria D. D. Rudolph, Mary A. Keyes, Kimberly Howard-Quijano, Natale Z. Naim, Jack ...> ;Anesthesiology. 2016 Jul 1
- 7 citationsA Comparison of the Haider Tube-Guard® Endotracheal Tube Holder Versus Adhesive Tape to Determine if This Novel Device Can Reduce Endotracheal Tube Movement and Preven...Jack C. Buckley, Adam P. Brown, John Shin, Kirsten M. Rogers, Nir Hoftman> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2016 May 1
- News at a GlanceDecember 18th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: