Are you Dr. Budow?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 11 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office975 Stewart Ave
Garden City, NY 11530Phone(516) 222-8680Fax(516) 745-5476
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jack Budow, MD is a cardiologist in Garden City, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- Interfaith Medical CenterFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1962 - 1964
- Jewish Hospital of CincinnatiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1961 - 1962
- Jewish Hospital of CincinnatiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1958 - 1958
- Jewish Hospital of CincinnatiInternship, Transitional Year, 1957 - 1958
- University of Cape Town Faculty of MedicineClass of 1956
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1963 - 2018
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsPulmonary Edema Following Direct Current Cardioversion for Atrial ArrhythmiasJack Budow, Ponnuswamy Natarajan, Irving G. Kroop> ;JAMA. 1971 Dec 20
- 13 citationsPhlebectasia of the jugular and great mediastinal veins.Nevin H. Okay, David Bryk, Irving G. Kroop, Jack Budow> ;Radiology. 1970 Jun 1
- 5 citationsThe effect of heart size, cardiac tamponade, and phase of the cardiac cycle on the distribution of pericardial fluid.David Bryk, Irving G. Kroop, Jack Budow> ;Radiology. 1969 Aug 1
- Join now to see all